Monday 16 January 2012

Camping Shelters

Well they take a bit to build. Many many measurements to be made, joints cut things worked out. I even had to ring bind the instructions we were using as they were out so often! Without Jamie and Steve it would have been almost impossible, it was fantastic to have these two super skilled people at hand.

Now one is almost done the plan is to use a chainsaw to do the other three. Well 2 as hopefully we have enough logs made up to fit a second one together. Jamie made a nice jig to help my cutting to be as accurate as possible.

Here is one going up and some pictures from Oily Hall:

Early Start:


Steve at work:

2 comments:

  1. This is the good blog with good images and good details. Please keep on posting the more stuff. I will like to hear more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great. My family have trip next month. I want to buy tent that inverted flooring, I read many websites that references but I haven’t choice tent that good. You have a lot of expriences. Can you give me opinions?

    ReplyDelete